Special economic zone Technopolis Moscow is a key driver of new industrial Moscow.
It is dedicated to the development of innovative ecosystem of the city by creating favorable conditions for localization of hitech companies.
Five sites of SEZ are the key hubs of Moscow's innovative ecosystem dedicated to localization of hitech industries and research facilities of tenant companies.
The project is supervised by the Department of Investment and Industrial Policy of Moscow.
- Moscow is a large consumer market
- Industrial facilities located near Moscow center
- Convenient logistics with two major roadways nearby
- Tekstilschiki metro station within walking distance
- Scheremetyevo international airport located near Alabushevo greenfield
- Greenfield (land plots for purchase/lease)
- Brownfield (Production space for long-term lease)
- Clean rooms
- Administration and office space in Moscow and Zelenograd
- Long-term lease contracts (5-20 years)
- Purchase of the land plot for 1% of cadastral value
- 130 MW– electricity supply
- Up to 185 Gcal/h – heat supply
- Access and free connection to the grid within 30 days:
- electricity supply
- water supply
- water disposal
- heat supply
- Tenant portal
- A personal account manager
- Up to 47% cost saving for investors into SEZ
- Protection against unfavorable tax laws and non-commercial risks
- Tax incentives
- Own customs post within SEZ territory (Free customs zone)
- No VAT or duties on raw materials and equipment
- Scheremetyevo airport (within 27 km)