Special economic zone Technopolis Moscow is a key driver of new industrial Moscow.
It is dedicated to the development of innovative ecosystem of the city by creating favorable conditions for localization of hitech companies.
Five sites of SEZ are the key hubs of Moscow's innovative ecosystem dedicated to localization of hitech industries and research facilities of tenant companies.
The project is supervised by the Department of Investment and Industrial Policy of Moscow.
- Access to 4 airports
- Two major roadways
- Metro station within walking distance
- Railroad communications
- Greenfield (land plots for purchase/lease)
- Brownfield (Production space for long-term lease)
- Clean rooms
- Administration and office space in Moscow and Zelenograd
- Long-term lease contracts (5-20 years)
- Purchase of the land plot for 1% of cadastral value
- 130 MW– electricity supply
- Up to 185 Gcal/h – heat supply
- Access and free connection to the grid within 30 days:
- electricity supply
- water supply
- water disposal
- heat supply
- Tenant portal
- A personal account manager
- Up to 47% cost saving for investors into SEZ
- Protection against unfavorable tax laws and non-commercial risks
- Tax incentives
- Own customs post within SEZ territory (Free customs zone)
- No VAT or duties on raw materials and equipment
- Scheremetyevo airport (within 27 km)
- Russia ranked 28 in Doing Business rating in 2019 and currently is climbing up due to simplier business registration procedures and faster connection to the utility grid. SEZ offers even more support for businesses.