Special economic zone Technopolis Moscow is a key driver of new industrial Moscow.
It focuses on the development of innovative ecosystem of the city by creating favorable conditions for localization of hitech companies.
Five sites of SEZ are the key hubs of Moscow's innovative ecosystem dedicated to localization of hitech industries and research facilities of tenant companies.
The project is supervised by the Department of Investment and Industrial Policy of Moscow.
- Greenfield land plots within the administrative boundaries of Moscow
- Ready-made production areas in the immediate vicinity of the city center
- Clean rooms for microelectronics and biotechnology
- Office space
- Commercial space for rent for service and other companies (showrooms, cafes, etc.)
Free connection up to 30 days to engineering networks:
- power supply
- water supply
- heat supply
- Base Department of MGOK (WorldSkills)
- Departments of specialized educational institutions
- 4000 students of the "Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology" ("NRU" MIET")
- Developed system of service and operational support
- Congress center at the site in Pechatniki
- Congress hall on the site in Alabushevo
- Customs post 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Logistics center
- Client manager
- Online access to your personal account
- 2% income tax
- 0% property tax
- 0% transport tax
- Free customs zone regime
- 0% rate on import duties and VAT on the import of goods
- 2% land lease
- 1% ransom from the cadastral value
- Convenient transport and logistics accessibility
- Corporate canteens and cafes
- Art space
- Children's rehabilitation center
- Fitness Centre
- Hotel (in the project)
The Scientific and Technical Council (STC) of the special economic zone Technopolis Moscow assesses the projects of existing and prospective residents and develops recommendations on priority areas of innovative development. The creation of the council is due to the constant development of the SEZ and the need to improve the quality of projects that have already been localized or are just planning to enter the SEZ sites.
The Council includes 14 experts: representatives of the Russian Academy of Sciences, industry research institutes - Central Research Institute of Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, JSC Giredmet, five leading universities of the capital – National University of Science and Technology, Moscow Power Engineering Institute, National Research University of Electronic Technology, Russian Medical Academy of Continuous Professional Education and HSE University, as well as academic advisers of state and commercial enterprises and representatives of the SEZ.
Chairman of the NTS
ALEXANDER KLIMENKO, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Leading Expert of the NUST MISIS Competence Center
MIKHAIL KOLOSOV, Ph.D., Advisor to the General Director of the SEZ Technopolis Moscow
More on the activities of the NTS